- New Free Of Charge Course for Beginners
This course of six free online Spanish courses, created by The Open University, is aimed to help people develop their skills in Spanish at a basic level and serve as an introduction to the Spanish-speaking world.
The program is designed for learners with no prior knowledge of Spanish, and provides a solid foundation at level A1 of the CEFR.
Accessible for free on desktop, tablet or mobile, and delivered in bite-sized chunks, the six, four-week courses in the program provide a flexible way to learn to understand and talk about everyday and familiar situations in Spanish.
- understand and communicate in Spanish in everyday situations;
- develop basic speaking, listening, reading and writing skills;
- learn vocabulary and expressions to talk about everyday topics;
- become aware of the cultural diversity of the Spanish-speaking world;
- and develop your study skills to become a successful language learner.
- greet people, say where you live and what languages you speak;
- describe people and what they wear, talk about your family and home;
- talk about daily life, what you do and when things happen;
- talk about your hobbies, likes and dislikes;
- make phone calls, book accommodation,
- shop for food or clothes, and get things done;
- and ask for directions, order food and drinks when you’re out and about.
For more information and to sign up