Ibiza Design AwardsNick Gibbs
Pacha’s Flower Power won top prize with the gold in the grand prix, with Enter (Space) silver and a tie for bronze with Ants (Ushuaïa) and Phantasmagoria (Booom!) sharing the honsours.
In total there were 25 awards across 8 categories entered by 17 clubs and promoters.
Speaking at the event the organiser’s director, Ibai Cereijo said “We are overwhelmed with the incredible support received from clubs, sponsors, media and, in general, the large clubbing family of Ibiza. Introducing a new concept in the island is not easy and we have done it, far exceeding the expectations we had set for this first edition. The final ceremony has been entertaining and elegant, and has settled a historic debt that the music industry had with the professionals of graphic design.
The winners in each category were:
- Grand Prix: Flower Power (Pacha) (Pictured Left)
- Best Illustration: Insane (Pacha)
- Best Image: Glitterbox (Booom!)
- Best Typography: Elrow (Space)
- Best Media: Enter (Space)
- Music Design Talents: Rodrigo Valdés Mora (Madrid) with an idea based on music is revolution (Space) (Pictured Above Left)
- Best Graphic: Flower Power (Pacha)
- Audience Award: Suara (Booom!) (Pictured Right)
- Best Creative Concept: Ants (Ushuaïa)