Ibiza Town Christmas Programme 2018
A huge line up of festive events and activities.
The Ibiza Town tree is back to its usual location on the Vara de Rey this year, but many of the activities and events are taking place on the Plaça del Parc.
Here we have listed some of the key highlights, and at the foot of the article you will find the full programme pdf, which can be downloaded for offline viewing and print.
- It is a pretty impressive fairground – when it is open. Technically it is open every night until January 20th, though in our experience all you will find open on a quiet night is a couple of arcades, a kiddie ride and some hardcore raffles. Best bet is to go on a Weekend night or during the school holidays. Top tip – don’t get your kids’ hopes up until you arrive and see the state of play that night. Back up plan is 10 pin bowling just over the road.
C. des Cubells, 25-27 y de Albarca, 8-12 (Can Misses)
Until January 6, Vara de Rey
Daily from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
December 24 and 31 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
December 25 and January 1 from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Ice Skating Rink
- In the Antoni Albert i Nieto square Price: € 2 for 30 minutes
From November 30 to December 21: Monday to Friday, from 5 pm to 10 pm: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11 am to 2 pm and 5 pm to 10 pm
From December 22 to January 6, every day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
December 24 and 31, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
January 1, from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Artisan Market Association Es Juvert
Plaça del Parc
7, 8, 9, 21, 28, 30 and 31 December, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of January
Santa’s Christmas Grotto
- “Come and deliver your letter to Santa Claus”,
Plaça del Parc
December 21, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
December 22 and 23, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
December 24, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wednesday 19 and Thursday 20, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Plaza de sa Font, Calle del Mar, sa Xeringa, Mercat Vell,
- Living Nativity and Concert of Christmas carols in the street.
Children’s Entertainment and Activities in the Plaça del Parc
Friday 21, from 16.30 to 20.00
- Chocolatada Cookies and Christmas cards workshops Visit of Santa Claus in the Christmas house Animation and dynamization of space Acrobati-k
Saturday 22, from 11:00 to 14:00
- Children’s cooking workshops, Balloon workshops with Cachirulo, Visit of Santa Claus in the Christmas house, Tasting of Nadal sauce
Saturday 22, from 4.30 p.m. To 8 p.m.
- Chocolatada Cookie workshop, Children’s workshops, Storytelling with Àngels Martínez, Visit of Santa Claus in the Christmas house
Sunday 23, from 11 a.m. To 2 p.m.
- Children’s workshops, Christmas storytelling with Acrobati-k, Puppets ‘La primata presumida’ , Visit of Santa Claus in the Christmas house
Sunday 23, from 4.30 a.m. To 8.00 p.m.
- Children’s workshops, Cachirulo’s Christmas show. Visit of Santa Claus in the Christmas house
Musical ‘Wizard Of Oz’
Espai Cultural Can Ventosa
Friday 21 And Saturday 22, 10.20pm also Sunday 23, 6:00 P.M.
- Dorothy and Toto accompanied by the Scarecrow, The Tin Man and The Lion will have many adventures with witches, fairies, talking trees, winged monkeys and magicians.
Full Programme PDF
May take a moment to appear depending on your internet connection.2018ProgramaNadal_Eivissa-v8