Ibiza Christmas Club: DC10 New Year, Eden Christmas Day, Pacha Christmas Eve & More
Some Of What’s On In Winter…
- Eden, San Antonio, 18:00-06:00
Eden will be hosting their very own Christmas day party this year. So once you’ve opened your gifts, ate that turkey and don’t fancy a night in front of the TV, get down to San An for 12 hours of Remo, Thomas Gioia, Jeancedric, Vidal Rodriguez, Morritz, Dave Mantra, Kocis Souldrops, and The Black Shaft.
- DC10, Ibiza, 16:00-05:00
The ONLY party to welcome in 2017 with Seth Troxler, Adriatique, Nic Fanciulli, Andrea Oliva, Timo Maas, Loco Dice, Tania Vulcano, Steve Rachmad, Clive Henry, Acid Mondays, Sossa and Dewalta
- Ibiza Town
The only open all year club on the island does not disappoint this winter. Ibiza residents will have free access to the club before 2.30am (except New Year’s Eve) ID must be presented (original ID with Ibiza address or official residence document with photo ID/passport) *No winter passes will be created this year. 2016 summer passes will be valid until 27th April 2017.
- 16th December Ibiza Global Showcase with Anna Tur, Jose Maria Ramon, 2Vilas
- 17th December TEN with Oriol Calvo, Graham Sahara
- 18th December 17:00-21:00, Afternoon Charity Christmas Party, 5€, bring the children for a fun afternoon with face painting, dancing clowns games and more.
- 23rd December Lucky Life Music presents a White Isle Christmas. In what is the 10th year of Lucky Life, they will end the year with a proper Ibizan Christmas celebration. On the decks will be Ramon Castells, Ben Fhurst b2b with Graham Sahara, Horatio and Chronic Cowboys. From midnight until 6am. Entrance is free for residents before 2am.
- 24th December – Vintage by Sebastian Gamboa, with Sebastian Gamboa, Anna Tur, Angel Linde
- 30th December – Trust, with Nick Curly, Tuccillo, Simon Morell b2b Corbi
- Sankeys, Playa den Bossa, 00:00-06:30
After successfully trialling winter openings last year, Sankeys Ibiza is continuing to open this year on Thursday and Saturday nights. Thursday November 17 saw the opening party and welcome return of Unusual Suspects.
On Saturday nights, Sankeys Sábados returns with its winter line-up.
Free entrance for Ibiza residents.
- Carrera Carles, Ibiza Town
Open weekends in December with the Malanga DJ’s and other guests with events on both Christmas and New Year’s,
- Plastik, San Antonio, 21:00-til late
It’s Plastik’s Top Of The Pops Christmas knee’s up!
Playing all of your Christmas guilty pleasures. Songs from Mariah Carey to Wham and the Pogues, plus many more hits from the golden age of music 80’s and 90’s
We have a FREE Christmas punch to warm you up, and drinks prices so low you won’t believe your mince pies – 9pm till the last man is standing!
Tis the season to be merry @ Plastik!
- Cap Negret, San Antonio
Sunsets are not just for summer, they’re for Christmas too. All winter long come to that.
How shall we describe La Torre’s terrace? Cool. That will do it, it might no be original but it fits.
La Torre are hosting Global Radio Thursday nights and their own Balearic Sunset sessions on Sundays.
Of course it is not a club, but it is frequented by club people, so it’s in.
Melon Bomb Club 107
- Ibiza Town, Club 107, New Year’s Eve, From 10pm until late.
- Claire B
Tickets are on sale at 15€
Melon Bomb will be providing the funky soundtrack for New Year’s Eve over at Club 107 in Marina Botafoch. On the decks are Paul Reynolds, Scott Gray, Corbi, Andreas and Anna Wall. The mantra of Melon Bomb is to bring some funk and soul back to the dancefloor – think old school jams, soul, funk, disco and soulful house, which will guarantee to keep the dancefloor full.
- Melon Bomb Radio Show
The Melon Bomb crew is now presenting a show on Pioneer DJ Radio every Sunday from 2pm. Their old school jams, soul, funk, disco and soulful house will have you dancing around the house or around the swimming pool. The show will be streamed online at: www.pioneerdjradio.com