The Ibizan 852 December 2016
- Some Christmas Things, Some Interesting Things, Some Statistical Things & Some Newspaper Things.
- Santa’s Sleigh Seen in Sky over Salinas – you heard it here first,
- 12 Pages of Christmas Ibiza style, plus Christmas Club, the island keeps dancing all year long, plus Shebizan, Amanda’s ultimate fashionista gift guide:
- True Love, we find it with Mikki Funk:
- In News, Budgets, Ibiza prioritise public transport and Spain goes for black money: Balearics have Spain’s highest Gender violence: Tourism, Official Frontur figures show 12.6% increase in 2016 plus IMS 10 and Cruise Clubbing:
- Flaherty’s, proper fish and chips in Ibiza:
- Property, Return of the 100% Mortgage and Bubble warnings, the real cost of property in Ibiza:
- Ramon Llull, Philosopher, Logician, Franciscan Tertiary, Writer & Balearian:
- Community, Elaine is back with Tarotscope, Kate helps the people, Sabina helps the dogs:
- Plus 3 pages of Sport and something for everyone about everything in the Ibizan.
Click or Tap the ISSUU reader below to launch the Ibizan …