The fiestas in Figueretes are now in full swing, with the highlight Fireworks still to come on Tuesday 15th at midnight.
It’s fiesta time in Figueretes from August 11-15.
There are lots of sporting activities and workshops for children during the day and concerts in the evenings.
The fiesta culminates in a big firework display over the sea on August 15 at midnight.
August 15 also marks the feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, which commemorates the death of Mary and her bodily assumption into heaven, and signifies her passing into eternal life.
All concerts take place on the seafront at La Plaça Julià Verdera and in the evenings there is a bar where drinks and snacks are available and along the promenade there are kiosks selling food and entertainment stalls.
We have included it below, click to enlarge.
- Friday August 11: Ball Pages (folk dancing) at 20.15 and Karaoke at 21.30.
- Saturday August 12: Live music from Contra Band (Valencia) at 21.30 and Stone Corners (Ibiza) at 23.30.
- Sunday August 13: Live music from local band Quin Delibat at 22.30.
- Monday August 14: Live music from local bands Bandera Blanca at 21.30 and Ses Sopris at 23.30.
- Tuesday August 15: Live music from local band Canallas Del Guateque at 22.00. Fireworks at midnight.